- Background Information
- Company Products
- Statistical Data (secondary data)
- Porter’s Forces (External Environmental Factors)
- New Entrants
- Brokering Power of Buyers
- Threat of Substitutes
- Market Competitors
- SWOT Analysis
This report was developed with a view to the goals of the project, to identify how well Luminescent Alarms would be received by the general public (car owners) in the Netherlands. Luminescent Alarms Ltd is a UK vehicle security company established in 2010 that has developed a new innovative car alarm system that is intended to solve the problem of car theft.
The Porter´s five forces analysis has been developed, in order to identify the active external forces that influence the Netherland’s vehicle security market. They effectively show the plusses that the firm has over its competitors.
The SWOT Analysis of the company´s product and the marker research, has found the fortes of the Luminescent Alarm system and market of choice. The biggest drawback of the approach is the unfamiliarity of the commodity within the industry that would later be included in the phase of globalisation and rivalry. Within the automotive industry study, numerous opportunities and risks have been identified and the benefits that the business has over its rivals by way of its position and manufacturing line.
The study findings are intended to outline how well the general population will receive luminescent alarms (car owners). The research is also aimed at figuring out whether there is a market for the proposed product and to see whether, in terms of its practicality, its future buyers will purchase the new product.
- Abdullah J. Design of Mobile Control Car Security System. Int. J. Engineering and Technology, 3(3) (2011) 1–2.
- Android Developers. Android the World’s most Popular Mobile Platform. [Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from, http://www.developer.android.com/about/index.html
- Baker P. et al. December 2012. Annex to the Main Report on Business Services.European Commission, DG Enterprise and Industry, pp. 79-93.
- Botrić & Škuflić. 2006. Main Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the South East European Countries, Transition Studies Review, Vol. 13, No, 2, pp. 359-377.
- Buckley & Casson. 1976. The Future of Multinational Enterprise, London: Macmillan
- Datamonitor 2011. Automotive Manufacturing. [Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from, http://360.datamonitor.com.www.baser.dk/Product?pid=10C672D5-7559-4A0A-90B3-5EFBDF97D73C
- December 2013. High-tech Automotive Headaches. [Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from, http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2014/02/high-tech-automotive-headaches/index.htm
- Deloitte. 2009.Accelerating toward 2020 -An Automotive Industry Transformed. Pp. 1-32
- Doh, J. P., 2000. Entrepreneurial Privatization Strategies: Order of Entry and Local Partner Collaboration as Sources of Competitive Advantage. Academy of Management Review, 25(3), pp. 551-571.
- February 2013. EU, Industry to Invest 22 Billion Euros in Research and Innovation. [Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from http://www.euractiv.com/specialreport-innovation-digital;/eu-industry-invest-22-research-i-news-529214 I4MS: Fostering Digital Industrial Innovation in Europe. [Accessed April 24th]. Available from, http://www.i4ms.eu/events/berlin-event-detail.php
- Innovation Policy. Industrial Innovation Enterprise and Industry. [Accessed April 23rd 2015]. Available from http://www.ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/innovation/policy/index-en.htm
- Manktlew J. & Carlson A. Porter’s Five Forces.[Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from, http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTMC-08.htm
- Noble P.Protectionism on the Rise in Europe. [Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from, http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1876944,00.html
- Porter’s Five Forces Model. [Accessed April 23rd 2015]. Available from, http://www.businessballs.com/portersfiveforcesofcompetition.htm
- Pritchard, E. September 2013. Europe Fears Uncontrolled Protectionism as Emerging Markets turn against Free Trade. [Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/10282016/Europe-fears-uncontrolled-protectionism-as-emerging-markets-turn-against-free-trade.html
- Sikander, M. et al. SMS Based Wireless Home Appliance Control System (HACS) for Automating Appliances and Security. Tech. 6(2009) 887–894.
- Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications International .2003. [Accessed April 23rd 2015]. Available from http://www.sonyericsson.com.
- Strategy & 2015 Auto Industry Trends. Turbulence & Technology. [Accessed April 24th 2015]. Available from http://www.strategyand.pwc.com/perspectives/2015-auto-trends
- Vernon 1966. International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle. Quarterly
- Journal of Economics, Vol. 80, pp. 190-207.